Designers will use 2 anchor items from Humble Design inventory as well as Humble accessories (and supplement with personal items) to create 10×8 vignettes that reflect the Humble Home. Vignette categories include: Living, Bedroom, Dining, Children’s playrooms, “Man Caves,” Offices, etc. Not familiar with the Humble mission? Visit the Humble Design website!
NEW THIS YEAR: Choose your participant category:
Builder * Professional * Enthusiast * Student
- Location: Royal Oak Farmers Market
- Date: Tuesday, September 28, 6 – 8 p.m.
- Set-up: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Event: 6 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Professional, Enthusiast participant cost: $50
- Vignettes space is 10×8 and is piped and draped on 3 sides (8′ back, 3′ sides) in white. Items may be hung using a 5lb bracket (supplied by designer).
- Vignette location will be by lottery and not known until the day of the event.
- Vignettes will use 2 anchor pieces from Humble Design inventory that may not be changed. Choose wisely during selection!
- Supplement your design with your personal items.
- No candles or liquids may be used.
- Limited power available.
- Bring toolbox, power strips step ladders.
- Vignettes must be completed by 3 p.m.
- All Humble accessories MUST be packaged and All assembled Humble items MUST be disassembled and ready to return to Humble BEFORE you leave the event.
- Best Use of Mystery Accessory (item will be given to each item upon arrival for Set-up)
- Judges Choice of Top Professional, Builder, and Enthusiast
- Past Winners