OUR 3RD ANNUAL SIGNATURE EVENT
We are excited to share details of this years event including our new partner and location!
Meet our esteemed Panel of Industry Experts!
WHO WE HELP
Learn how the Challenge supports our friends at Humble Design and students preparing to enter any aspect of the Construction Industry through our Professional Women in Building Council's Scholarship Fund.
Innovative Design with a Humble Budget
Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 at the Royal Oak Farmers Market 316 E. 11 Mile Rd. Royal Oak, MI (Map)
Designs feature items chosen from the Humble Design inventory and include:
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
The Challenge equally supports:
- The Scholarship Fund of the Professional Women in Building Council of the Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan and
- New Partner! Humble Design, which serves individuals, families, and veterans emerging from homelessness by transforming their empty house into a warm, welcoming and uplifting home with donated furniture and household goods.
- Learn more about how we help
Registration to compete in the Challenge has closed. How can you participate?
Awards (subject to change):
- Judges’ Choices of Professional and Student
- NEW Cash prizes!
- Popular First Place Professional and Student – $500
- Popular Second Place Professional and Student – $250
- Popular Third Place Professional and Student – $100
- Best Use of Mystery Accessory
2018 Best Use of Mystery Accessory Award: Kohler Signature Store by First Supply Birmingham, Susan Yangouyian-Diamond, Kathleen Sullivan, and Christine Nazareno