OUR 3RD ANNUAL SIGNATURE EVENT
We are excited to share details of this years event including our new partner and location!
Meet our esteemed Panel of Industry Experts!
WHO WE HELP
Learn how the Challenge supports our friends at Humble Design and students preparing to enter any aspect of the Construction Industry through our Professional Women in Building Council's Scholarship Fund.
Innovative Design with a Humble Budget
Tuesday, October 1st, 2019
New location! Royal Oak Farmers Market 316 E. 11 Mile Rd. Royal Oak, MI (Map)
What is the Challenge?
This 3rd annual creative fundraising event featuring professional, student, and enthusiast Designers, Stagers, and Organizers who each will create a design vignette to reflect the Humble Home.
The Challenge equally supports:
- The Scholarship Fund of the Professional Women in Building Council of the Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan and
- New Partner! Humble Design, which serves individuals, families, and veterans emerging from homelessness by transforming their empty house into a warm, welcoming and uplifting home with donated furniture and household goods.
- Learn more about how we help
How can you participate?
- Register as a Designer or Student Designer
- Become a Sponsor
- Donate a Raffle Item
- Attend as a Guest (Guest Registration opens summer of 2019)
Awards (subject to change):
- Judges’ Choice
- NEW Cash prizes!
- Popular First Place Professional and Student – $500
- Popular Second Place Professional and Student – $250
- Popular Third Place Professional and Student – $100
- Best Use of Mystery Accessory
2018 Best Use of Mystery Accessory Award: Kohler Signature Store by First Supply Birmingham, Susan Yangouyian-Diamond, Kathleen Sullivan, and Christine Nazareno